My approach comes from the heart, because I want to make life easier for the parents, while reducing stigma around the condition and creating a community that helps each other. My philosophy is clearly outlined in the following values:
- Family is the most important thing in the world. (I am a nurturer, but at the same time a protector).
- I give respect to everyone.
- I am a very committed person I believe that devotion and dedication are very important in life.
- I have a great work ethic and try to do my best in everything I do to succeed.
- I feel that if I am compassionate enough what I put out will come back to me.
- I like to believe that I am a very tolerant and patient person, why cry or be mad when you can laugh and be happy.
- Honestly is the best policy.
- I love to love; it’s by far the most amazing feeling in the world. I hope for many things, and believe in others and myself.
- I appreciate positivity; love to be inspired.
- I’m fun and humorous, but I have an old soul.